Saturday, May 1, 2010

Day One

Today is the first day of my 31 day Blogging Marathon! I had to go and pick a long month...Anyway if anyone is out there, throw me a comment every once in a while to help keep me going!

I thought I would start with a house update. As you can see in the picture below not much has happened. Kind of disappointing considering the amount of pressure I had placed on me by those in charge of this project to finish paint colours and decide on a tub this week. Hopefully next week's picture will look different.

Since the house isn't much to look at I thought I would add pictures from this morning. Bennett and I decided to make pancakes. They were not the best looking pancakes but they tasted pretty good - especially with maple syrup directly from my aunt and uncle's sugar bush. As you can see in the pictures Bennett was not the greatest sous chef. He gets way too distracted by the camera - I don't think he'll ever be an Iron Chef.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't remember getting an invitation to go over for pancakes. Maybe, it was lost in the mail or in cyber-space? Ya think??? I also feel cheated out of a poggo stick (wienner on a stick). Don't remember getting an invite to go with you to Sturgeon Fall, 60 miles away, for lunch! Is this a conspiracy? But of course not. You wouldn't do that to me..............nooooooooooo!
(to anyone reading this comment, what I am trying to do is to lay a guilt trip on them....unfortunately, I have never been successful in doing so. But, you know what they say, "Practice makes perfect") However, I do like to try every now and again.
Love, hugs, and kisses
grandma

Amy said...

So jealous that you're building a house. Can't wait to see the progress!