Sunday, May 30, 2010

What Would You Prefer?

Today is May 30th - the second last day of my bloggy marathon. I'm quite proud that I have managed to post every single day - only one more to go. Now it's YOUR turn to tell me what you would like from this blog. I've set up a poll and I would like you to vote. How often do want updates? Are you sick of me and my life? Have you enjoyed daily posts?


I'm not saying that I'll do what the poll says - I'm not a politician after all! However, I'm curious to know how this daily posting thing has gone over. Even if you're a lurker - and I'm sure there are a few of you - please feel free to vote.

So, take a moment and check out the poll on the upper right hand corner of the blog. Please exercise your right to vote! :D

3 comments:

grandma and grandpa said...

Hi, I voted for Monday to Friday. After all, everyone should have a couple of days off! Love the blogs, the pictures of Bennett and the family, including Murphy the Terrible, the videos! It's also a great venue for getting and giving advice and information on how to deal with the everyday life of a child with CP. Please, keep it up.
Lots of love, hugs and kisses
Grandma and grandpa

Mummu and Poppa said...

We also enjoy the Blogs and we also realize the hard work that goes into preparing and posting.

Everything that we learned about CP we learned from you Blog. You did this for us. Thank You!

Barbara, you could keep a daily journal (if you so choose) and once a week give us the hilites.

Time is very important and your little family keeps you busy.

Whatever your choice, it's fine with us...but we did vote for once a week...give yourself a break.

Love and God Bless!
Poppa and Mummu
xxx ooo xxx ooo xxx ooo xxx ooo

Barbara said...

Thanks for the input and your votes! I'm going to definitely try to post more than once a week but probably not everyday. It's too hard to do it once a week believe it or not.