Monday, May 10, 2010

Getting To Know Me

I'm feeling a bit lazy today so I'm taking the easy way out with today's post.

1. WHAT ARE YOU WEARING?
Socks

2. WHAT COLOUR PANTS ARE YOU WEARING?
Pants??

3. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
The Wiggles

4. CAN YOU JUGGLE?
Yeah - oh wait, I thought that said "jiggle"

5. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
Nacho flavoured Doritos

6. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOUR WOULD YOU BE?
Pink Flamingo

7. HOW IS THE WEATHER RIGHT NOW?
Cloudy but at least the snow is melting

8. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Jim

9. WHAT THING DO YOU NOTICE FIRST ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX?
Hands and whether they're wearing pants

10. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
I couldn't live with me but I think I could be friends with me

11. HOW ARE YOU TODAY?
OK - a bit tired

12. FAVOURITE DRINK?
A cold glass of milk

13. FAVOURITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK?
Please don't make me choose...

14. FAVOURITE LUNCH MEAT?
Prosciutto

15. HAIR COLOUR?
I forget, but probably a shade of gray or grey

16. EYE COLOUR?
Brown

17. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Sometimes

18. PIERCINGS?
Both ears but they close up all the time because I wear earrings about once every two years

19. FAVOURITE MONTH?
It used to be September but let's make it August now

20. FAVOURITE FOOD?
Spaghetti - In fact I have an ongoing list titled "Places Where Barbara Has Eaten Spaghetti". Here it is for your reading enjoyment:
Cairo, Egypt
Athens, Greece
Paris, France
London, England
Rome, Italy
Florence, Italy
Toronto, Canada
Orlando, USA
Somewhere that I can't remember in Spain
Tonight here at home
I've learned that you can find spaghetti almost anywhere in the world. The best spaghetti I had was in Paris and the most memorable was in Egypt.

21. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Alvin and the Chipmunks The Squeakquel

22. WINTER OR SUMMER?
Fall

23. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA?
It depends - chocolate ice cream but vanilla milk shake

24. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING NOW?
The Diary of Anne Frank and some mystery/thriller paperback that I can't even remember the name of right now and I love You Stinky Face

25. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
The mouse and Doritos crumbs

26. FAVOURITE BOARD GAME?
I prefer to call them BORED games

27. WHAT DID YOU DO LAST NIGHT?
Discussed Jeeps with Jim, watched Dinner Impossible and then tossed and turned for way too long

28. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING?
Where are my pants?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Re: pants. Did you check under the bed? That's where you used to keep them.
Lots of love, hugs and kisses
Mom

Barbara said...

I'll check...

Kara said...

Who knew you were so weird about pants?? You remind me of an eccentric old lady who lives in one of our apt buildings - she never wears pants (claims they make her headaches worse). She does jiggle though..... and that's all I'll say about it.

Barbara said...

Kara - "eccentric old lady" - enough said....:D

Unknown said...

Bah, pants are totally overrated. Yah, them and bras too.

At least there were still crumbs on your mouse pad, I would have licked those up! You know, to cover the evidence.

Barbara said...

irundogs: Ahhh...a kindred spirit. I did in fact eat the crumbs off the mouse pad - no sense wasting either.

The next time I get a headache I'm totally trying the take off my pants trick - that is assuming I can find them....