Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day Daddy!!!!


Happy Father’s Day to the best daddy!

Ø Thank you so much for taking such good care of me – changing my diapers, making me or buying me good stuff to eat, taking me to Tim Horton’s and to look at boats and motorbikes (even though mommy says I’ll never be allowed to drive one).
Ø Thanks for coming to get me in the middle of the night and then letting me snuggle into your back as you try to balance and sleep on the very edge of the bed.
Ø Thank you for taking me “camping” every weekend.
Ø Thank you for picking up all my toys when I’m done playing with them so mommy doesn’t have to.
Ø Thank you for carrying me around everywhere even though your arm gets numb after a while because I’m getting so big.
Ø Thank you for putting things together for me – like my new swing set. Also for putting up the gate to make sure I’m safe. Now you and mommy just need to remember to close it.
Ø Thank you for working so hard so mommy doesn’t have to.
Ø Thank you for letting me wrap you around my little finger. My wish is your command – and don’t you ever forget it!

Love Bennett!!

(and Mommy)

2 comments:

Kiera said...

Happy Father's Day to Bennett's Daddy!!

Mummu and Poppa said...

Jim, we would like to confirm that you are the 'best daddy'!

Keep up the good work and enjoy your rewards of 'hugs and kisses' from #1 son and Grandson, Bennett.

We are so proud to have you for our son and we know how proud you are to have Bennett as yours.

Love and prayers
Mom and Dad
xxx ooo xxx ooo xxx ooo