Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Finally - A New Post! (And A New House)


Well this month has gone by quickly. I apologize for the lack of updates but shortly after my last post, we sold our house and things got crazy as we had to make about a million decisions about our new house in a very short period of time. Our closing date isn't until August 20th but for some reason we had to make ALL of our choices right away. It has been fun picking out flooring, cabinets, plumbing fixtures, paint colours, brick, etc., but also very stressful. We went with pretty safe options but I can't help but second guess every selection we've made.

As you can see in the photos above, the footings for the house are done. Hopefully they'll get around to the structure soon. I'm planning on posting weekly updates.

And in other big news, I'm announcing my intention to blog every day for the month of May! Hopefully I still have a couple readers around to help me stick to my promise!

3 comments:

grandma and grandpa said...

every day........ehhh? LOL
love, hugs and kisses
grandma and grandpa

Kiera said...

Congratulations on the new house! That is so very exciting!

Of course I will be around to read every day in May. As a little helpful hint, blogger will allow you to schedule posts out days and then publish them that day. When I get into a writing mood, I will sometimes write up a weeks worth of posts and then just have it release one each day :)

I like that goal! I cannot wait to see lots more of Bennett & the whole gang!

Barbara said...

Mikey - yeah, every day! At least I'll try. Putting it on the blog should help me keep up.

Kiera - Great advice about blogger. I've been wondering if you could schedule posts. Like you, sometimes I go through great spurts but miss out.