Saturday, January 8, 2011

Christmas 2010

This is a bit late but it seems like everything I do lately is late! Hopefully I'll get caught up with time soon and finally mail the rest of the Christmas cards that are sitting in our van.

Surprisingly I decided to make another video for Christmas - can you tell that I've renewed my subscription to One True Media?

Oh and as a side note - the handsome young man (with not a lot of hair) in a couple of the pictures with Bennett is our wonderful cousin Ryan and he is single - just thought I would mention it (you're welcome Lucy)!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joyous family photos are always in season! Love the red stripey pjs!

Thanks!

(other) Barbara

Barbara said...

Barbara - He loved those pjs so much he insisted on wearing them for two days. In the spirit of the season, we let him! We kept joking that he was our "Christmas prisoner".

Anonymous said...

"Christmas prisoner" - too funny!

Kara said...

Oh great.... one of the pictures shows Bennett opening the same thing I got him! Arghhh!!! Our visit is officially postponed until I replace it!

Unknown said...

loved the video - great memories. Great PJs too!
Love,
Auntie Bonnie

Amy said...

Hi Barbara,
I just wanted to let you know that I password protected our blog (http://amy-bob.blogspot.com). E-mail me at amyj.carroll@gmail.com if you want me to send you an invitation to be a blog reader.

Hope you are doing well!
Amy

doctor karim punja said...

Barbara - He loved those pjs so much he insisted on wearing them for two days. In the spirit of the season, we let him! We ke

Dawn said...

Hi Barbara - It's been a long time since you've updated. I hope you're just busy and everything is going okay. Pop on sometime and let us know how things are going.

Unknown said...

Nice blog,thanks for share the nice blog with us,i have to sure bookmark this blog.

Pet Grooming Services Santa Barbara