Sunday, October 24, 2010

The Wiggles

A few nights ago we drove 3 hours to go see the Wiggles!! Bennett likes the Wiggles but I think Jim and I were more excited than he was. When we finally we got to the arena Bennett took a quick walk around, started to cry and insisted on going home. We spent the first 20 minutes of the show in the lobby waiting and gently urging him to go inside. He finally started to reconsider when he heard the music start. Once we got to our seats Bennett had a great time and danced his little bum off!!

The Wiggles put on a very good show. We all loved it and I'm kind of sad that by the time they make it back to Canada, Bennett will likely be too old to go again.


Sam - the Yellow Wiggle. Bennett's jaw pretty much hit the floor when he walked right beside us.


The only Wiggle that wasn't there was Murray. His replacement was great though. Of course Dorothy the Dinosaur, Henry the Octopus and Wags the Dog made appearances.

Anthony - the Blue Wiggle. He carried Dorothy all around the arena floor. Those guys must burn a few thousand calories during each show.


Dancing to Hot Potato.


More dancing...this is my favourite video.

The Wiggles

If you ever have a chance to go to see the Wiggles, I highly recommend making the effort. It was a lot of fun.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy you were able to coax him into the show! He looks great waving his arms and smiling!
(other) Barbara

Sheila said...

What great fun! I like the Wiggles but Malayna never got into them. Anthony is such a cutie - I'd love to see them for myself! ;-)

Erin said...

Haha, cute! They have been around forever! My sister went to see them live for her 5th birthday and she's now 13. Gotta love them though, so annoyingly catchy! Glad Bennett had a greaat time. :)

Unknown said...

Great video. this looks like so much fun! You said that next time the Wiggles come to Canada Bennett might be too old to attend? I'm not so sure of that - you (mom and dad) seemed to be enjoying yourselves!. Thanks for sending those great pictures of Bennett dancing. What a hoot!
Love,
Auntie Bonnie

Dawn said...

Oh fun! We saw the Wiggles years ago when Greg was still with them and it was a really good show. I just had to go and watch a few youtube videos. Oh it takes me back a few years. I'm glad that Bennett had a good time.

pkgiftshop said...

nice post anal fissure