Sunday, September 7, 2008

Hmmmmmmm

Things that make you go...hmmmmmm. Since we had so much fun camping we decided to go again this weekend. We returned to the park where I worked - this meant we had to drive by the scene of the car accident. We usually listen to CBC radio, but because I didn't care for the program that was on, I was switching between music stations. I stopped on a country station and at the exact spot where the accident happened, this is the song that came on:



The song left both Jim and I in tears. Weird timing huh?

4 comments:

Kiera said...

That song makes me cry without all of the other symbolism. I am sure it was even harder for you. You are very strong to be able to drive by the site.

Unknown said...

Amazing! Some would call it serendipidy - I call it grace. All of this helps us to move forward in healing. Know I'm surrounding you with my love.
Auntie Bonnie

Kara said...

That gave me shivers. As though something in our great universe was sending out a message intended just for you.

Anonymous said...

Hi Bennett,
your mommy just made me cry, AGAIN!
It all came rushing back; the call, seeing her in the hospital bed, the blood, the shock and the tears. That was MY LITTLE GIRL laying in there, and in pain that I can't even begin to imagine was like. We drive by that accident site and it always makes me feel sick to my stomach, thinking.......
You have a very strong mommy and daddy. You and your mommy survived and THAT is what I celebrate every day and never take a day for granted. Especially, a GOOD day. LOL.
Lots of love, hugs and kisses
Grandma and Grandpa